Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Upward Basketball



I love Upward Basketball! It's a really cool CHRISTIAN basketball program 4 kids. I've played before 1 season before I had so much fun I cried when it was over. I had a great coach last year and have a great coach this year. 1st you have tryouts then you get put on a team( it's not like you get on the team or you don't-- I hate that.) Then you practice for about a month and the games begin! I have 6 players on my team 1 girl left -- Livia and I have 2 girls from my team last year. I like my coach his name is Coach Garza. Well that's not his real name but that's what I call him. We like to pick on him LOL! Every week we have to learn scripture verses. We're called the Rams! GO RAMS!

3 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

How cool! I love basketball. KK would love to come and see you play some time. I really mean that!

I pray you feel better soon sweet girl!

Lyns

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Go Rams!!

I love basketball and I am glad you are giving it all you got and playing for Jesus!!!

Ms. Kathryn

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I think we need to hear about your tonsils...update!!