Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Update


I had a great Christmas! I got 2 new Webkinz -- a black and white cat named Oreo and a penguin named Fudsicle. I got the movie Hairspray and High School Musical 2! I got a really cool speaker for my MP3 player and a thing that plugs into my MP3 player it has a microphone that I sing in and I can hear myself above the music!I got a Hannah Montanna calender and a chinese paper lantern that is a relly pretty blue! I got the coolest high heeled boots! Don't forget I really want to see what you think!
The best part about Christmas was spending time with my family. We also got to go visit our friends in Georgetown on my Dad's birthday. We go back to school soon but I'm glad to have a few more days off.

4 comments:

Kramer said...

I can't believe you got 'Hairspray'!!!! That is my all-time favorite movie. I will have to watch it with you sometime. I hope I won't get on your nerves too bad since I have the whole soundtrack memorized!

Love ya,
Lyns

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Sounds like you had a really great time. That is great that you got to spend time with your family and play.

The time off was great!!

Love ya,
Ms. Kathryn

Unknown said...

I am so happy you had a good Christmas! I'm glad to see that God blessed your heart!
Mrs Kyle
Peyton's mom

freemans4jc said...

I love webkinz too! You now have 3! That's pretty cool. I have 5. A white terrior, persion cat, panda, hippo, and golden retriever. They are really fun!



- Sydni