Sunday, May 11, 2008

Update

So sorry I hav'nt been writing me and my mom could'nt get in my acount anyway. These are some really cool things that are going on in my life or I'm just getting over!

1 My Tonsils being taken out

2 My First TAKS Test

3 Mothers Day

Okay 1st I'll talk about my Tonsils being taken out. I first found out about that when we went to the docter and he said it was probably best if they came out . Boy, was I nervous when he said that I'm a very cautious pereson and it really DID NOT help that the Taks test was the day before it so lots of stress! But the surgery went really well but after the surgery I didn't eat for 3 days!

Now I'll mention the TAKS was reading and easy! Guess what I got a 100 on it!

Today is Mothers day and I made my mom a flower pot and a cookbook and a homade card!

Later!

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Good job Avery.

Your mom said you were very brave when you had your tonsils out. It is hard, I had mine out...no fun.

Michael was nervous about the TAKS test too, he also got 100. Y'all are some smart kids. I am proud of you.

Thanks for the update and way to take care of mom!!

Jenny C. said...

So proud of that 100, girlie!

You did a great job getting those tonsils out!

Your mom knows how blessed she is to have you for a little girl!

Love,
Mrs. Jenny