Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Aly and AJ Concert




Guess what? I got to go to an Aly and A.J, Corbin Bleu, Drake Bell and Bianca Ryan concert! Aly and Aj where in the movie '' Cow Bells''. Corbin Bleu was in the movie ''High School Musical'' and Drake Bell is ''Drake" in ''Drake and Josh''. Bianca Ryan won "America's Got Talent". I had never heard her before, but she was really good. I got her autograph on a concert ticket!


The picture to the right is A.J. The concert was in the Woodlands. We got to sit outside on the grass with our friends and neighbors. My friend Abby and her family went with us. We had so much fun!

The picture at the top is of me and my friend Abby. I got a Aly and AJ program and some cool buttons I'm going to put on my backpack when school starts.


Thanks for all of your comments!

Love,
Avery







3 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

Ummm...why wasn't I invited??? Huh??

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

How fun!!!! I can't wait until High School Musical 2 comes out ('Avery's song movie') as KK would say.

I had fun eating french toast with you on Sunday night. You are such a cool girl!

Lynsey

jenny c. said...

Avery -

So glad you had a great time!

It sure was fun to be with you earlier this week. Shark boy and Lava girl are the new fav!

Love,
The Courville