Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Dog


This is one of my dogs Maggie! She is very funny!I have another dog too. Her name is Molly. Maggie is 1 and a half. I remember the day she came home. I was fighting with my brother. I knew we where looking for a dog but I din't know we where getting one. I heard the garage door open but my dad didn' t come in at that time. So I ran to see why he came home and he was holding Maggie. I screamed. I was so happy! She stayed under the table the whole day because she was very scared! Thank you all for the comments!
From Avery!

2 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

She is a cute dog! I miss seeing her and your family.

Tell everyone I said 'hi'! Have a beautiful day precious girl!

Lynsey

richards family said...

Avery,

Maggie sure is a funny dog. She must get that from you.

Love,
Grandma